Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cupcake trial!

I didn't even take any pictures, so disappointing was my result :( I wanted to get some denser, heavier cupcakes using a boxed cake mix than the usual superfluffy ones. So I asked someone for a recipe and tried it out... but my poor cupcakes fell in the middle and they had a gummy consistency. So I threw them out. Julian was very eager to help though, he lined all the cupcake pans with little papercups, helped me pour the batter and even wanted to wait in front of the oven until they were done. Of course that didn't last long, but at least I captured this much from this cupcake episode :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...