Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Muffin episode 1 - Leek & Gorgonzola

I recently ordered a new muffin recipe book from Amazon, as it had perfect reviews and I couldn't wait to try some. This book appealed to me since it didn't just have the same old muffin recipes... it actually has 750 of them, including a ton of savory muffins and a large variety of others, some gluten free, some whole wheat, some with rice flour, etc. At first I wasn't too excited about the book because it doesn't have many pictures at all... and I usually prefer my cook books with lots of pictures. But all the good reviews made me want to try at least some of the recipes...

I had some Gorgonzola Cheese at home, and bought Leeks with Julian after I picked him up. So once he was in bed (tonight I just wanted to try something by myself... without my little helper), I whipped out my new cook book, and tried out the Leek & Gorgonzola Muffins.

OMG they came out amazing!!!!! And they were so easy and quick to make. I think that's one thing I love about muffins... the moist and dense texture and the minimal stirring, etc. Definitely recommend these!


Here is the recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...