Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 22, 2012

German style dinner...

I miss all the delicious and hearty bread in Germany.

The whole grains and seeds.

And the heavenly rolls or "Broetchen", which are so hard to find here.

We always call it "real bread" in comparison to a lot of the bread that you typically find here :)

And I miss the meats, cheeses, and other toppings.

Every once in a while I break down and buy the liverwurst from Publix.

Today I bought some Pretzel rolls "Laugenstangen", and that was my dinner.

Two halves topped with liverwurst.

One half topped with delicate prosciutto.

The last half topped with creamy goat cheese drizzled with Forest honey (Wald honig).

All topped with some green onions.



So simple but yet so delightful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...