Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 16, 2012

TGIF and grilling time!!

The one great thing in Florida is that we can BBQ all year long!

Two years ago when my parents were here to watch Julian for us, our grill was dying.

My inlaws gave us a small gras grill as a housewarming gift when we bought our house in 2004.

So my parents bought us thsi humongous stainless steel grill for Christmas in 2010.

We LOVE it!! It's so much easier to operate, to clean, it heats more evenly, and we can grill a lot!

Even has a rotisserie which we haven't even tried yet!


When we first got it we grilled all the time. Then we stopped, and only grilled every once in a while.

It has been so beautiful recently that we decided spontaneously to grill tonight after we got home from work.

We all ran to Publix to buy hamburger meat, tomatoes and onions and an eggplant.

I just love grilled eggplant... I just brush it lightly with olive oil, dust it with salt, pepper and garlic and that's it!


The hot dogs were for Julian, he doesn't like burgers :)


I love onions... these were delicious sweet vidalia onions so I had to add quite a few more after the pictures :)


Good night everyone, I hope you had a great start to the weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...